Our online prescription service is Systmonline. This is our clinical system and is very easy to use. You will need to register via the surgery to obtain your username and password.
If you have your log on details click here to order your prescription.
Repeat prescriptions can be ordered by:
- Using the NHS app, available from your app store or by visiting www.nhsapp.service.nhs.uk
- Ringing the Medicines Order Line (MOL) 01246 588860 Monday to Friday 9.00 - 4.00pm or you can email the MOL at ddccg.northMOLonlinerequests@nhs.net and Include:
- The name of your GP practice
- Your name (or the name of the patient if not you)
- Date of birth
- A contact telephone number
- Using Systmonline, you will need to register via the surgery to obtain your username and password.
Please note: 48 hours is required to process repeat prescriptions.